Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Tuesday, August 11, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : Escaped with Okinawans! :)

Wanna share this from the church notebook I found while packing my stuffs earlier on.

10 ways to build a good relationship :

1. Don't control people.
2. Don't lie to them.
3. Don't gossip.
(Sigh, I think this is difficult for most girls)
4. Don't ignore anyone at their most crucial moment.
5. Don't reject people.
6. Don't overstay your welcome at someone's house.
7. Don't always talk about yourself.
8. Don't break your promise.
9. Pay back all the money you owe.
10. Don't embarrass someone in front of others.

So I self declared today as a holiday because I slept at around midnight and my little sister is vomiting like crazy. Will definitely have a backache for sitting through that 4 periods of GP consultation later, I know I would, so I decided to rest at home instead. Felt really guilty even though I really hate school, because having no self discipline and succumbing to temptation is a form of sinning. Sigh.


6:28 PM